been almost 2 weeks since the last update... time flies when are you havng fun! actually, i posted on my other blog (ed-tech) last week. feel free to check it out here. maybe i will alternate weeks between the 2 blogs?
Here are few quick delightful spring discoveries....
1. Trader Joe's Green Tea with Jasmine = :) it hasn't been warm enough to make iced tea, so this is a nice refreshing hot tea
2. hyacinths = smell so nice in my front yart, had to pull some and bring them indoors. and i finally see small signs of the lilac bushes blooming.
3. journaling = just bought a new personal journal as part of my yoga teacher training and have started using it. the main idea is to write down positive and negative thoughts/happenings for each day, things you are grateful for, and time spent meditating/practicing asanas (poses). really makes you think. i also need to update my art journals this week. i have posted a few of my old art journal pages. totally want to create a class on this someday for someone -moms, teens, anyone who wants to art journal
Must Do-s for the Week
1. repot the lettuce my mom gave me
2. learn the script for Sun Salutation A (not going to be easy)
3. make time to visit my sister
4. make an appointment for a massage (great early b'day gift from my sister)
5. go to Yin Yoga Class
Author - Michelle Reckling
- dedicated learner
Worth a Click