We reviewed specific topics from Chapter 2 that I have seen students
- What are whole numbers, integers, rational numbers and irrational numbers?
- How to calculate perimeter and area of rectangles using algebraic expressions
- What do the problems will I be allowed to use a calculator on my test look like?
- How to distribute negative 1: Example: 4x - (3x + 1) = x - 1
- Dividing Fractions: Keep it, Change it, Flip it
- What is the multiplicative inverse of a number? (Same thing as the reciprocal)
- What is the opposite of a number? If x = 2, then -x = -2
- What is the absolute value of a number?
GOOD LUCK STUDYING! DON'T FORGET YOUR CALCULATOR!
On this page...
The purpose of this site is to assist my Math Lab students at Rochester High School.